Natural Resources Advisory Board
Advises the City Council on all matters pertaining to natural resources and environmental protection issues of concern to the city.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2023
- Danielle Buttke, Drew Derderian, David Bryan
December 31, 2024
- Dawson Metcalf (Chair), Kevin Krause (Vice Chair), Lisa Andrews, Matt Zoccali
December 31, 2025
- Barry Noon
December 31, 2026
- Kelly Stewart
Council Liaison(s): Julie Pignataro
Staff Liaison(s): Honoré Depew
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
The Natural Resources Advisory Board shall have the following functions:
- To advise the City Council on all matters pertaining to the sustainability of the City's natural resources including waste reduction and recycling, water resources, energy/climate action, and multi-modal transportation. (NOTE that matters specific to the City's Natural Areas Program are generally handled by the Land Conservation and Stewardship Board);
- To analyze various natural resources issues and to guide the development of city-wide natural resources programs to address existing and potential natural resources issues;
- To promote citizen participation and public education in city-wide natural resources issues;
- To coordinate with and provide input to city-sponsored technical advisory committees;
- To perform such other duties and functions and have such other powers as provided by the City Council.
- Staffing support provided by Environmental Services Department (970-221-6600).
An interest and background in environmental stewardship for the Fort Collins community.