Economic Advisory Board
Advises the City Council on matters pertaining to the economic health and sustainability of the city.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
View upcoming meeting documents
If you're having difficulty accessing or viewing materials for the work session or hearing, please contact email@example.com
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2023
- John Parks, Mistene Nugent, Mike Colwell
December 31, 2024
- Braulio Rojas, Renee Walkup, Erin Gray, Richard Waal
December 31, 2026
- Thierry Dossou, Denny Coleman
Council Liaison(s): Shirley Peel
Staff Liaison(s): Jillian Fresa
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
(April 20, 2021 and later)
(Prior to April 20, 2021)
Advises the City Council on matters pertaining to the economic health and sustainability of the City.
Members shall represent a cross section of the community and shall include persons with experience in economics, business or finance and persons with experience in other areas that the City Council may consider to be especially important to the economic health and sustainability of the community.