Downtown Development Authority
The Downtown Development Authority is appointed by the City Council and serves as the primary planning and development advisor for downtown Fort Collins.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 7:30 AM
- Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 7:30 AM
- Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 7:30 AM
- Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:30 AM
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 7:30 AM
- Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 7:30 AM
- Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 7:30 AM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2024
- Angel Kwaitkowski, Dwight Hall, Rebecca Hill
December 31, 2025
- David Lingle, Jenny Schulz, Amanda Huston
December 31, 2026
- Cheryl Zimlich, Randy Shortridge, Sam Coutts
Council Liaison(s): Susan Gutowsky, Jeni Arndt (Alertnate), Jeni Arndt (Alertnate)
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
Downtown Development Authority is quasi-autonomous, has certain powers and duties granted to it by Colorado Statute, has authority to levy a property tax up to 5 mills for its operations and has the ability to issue tax increment bonds to provide public services within its boundaries.
Must be a landowner, resident or business tenant within the boundaries of the Authority and have an interest in the revitalization and rejuvenation of downtown Fort Collins as the hub of community activity.