Cultural Resources Board
Advises and makes recommendations to the Director of Cultural Services and the City Council as to rules, regulations, policies, administrative and budgetary matters pertaining to Cultural Services, including the Fort Fund Grant Program.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, December 28, 2023 at 5:30 PM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
View upcoming meeting documents
If you're having difficulty accessing or viewing materials for the work session or hearing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2023
- Leslie Walker, Nandini Singh
December 31, 2024
- Jean McGinnis, Vicki Fogel Mykles, Kelly Barber
December 31, 2025
- Timothy Vavra
December 31, 2026
- Audra Vaisbort
Council Liaison(s): Susan Gutowsky
Staff Liaison(s): Jim McDonald
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
The Cultural Resources Board advises and makes recommendations to the Director of Cultural Services and the City Council for funding from the Cultural Development and Programming Account and the Tourism Programming Account (Fort Fund) and matters pertaining to the Cultural Services Department's programs, services and facilities constructed or operated by the City.
General interest in the Arts and Cultural environment of the City of Fort Collins and a willingness to review grant applications.