Air Quality Advisory Board
Advises the City Council regarding policies, plans, and programs to improve and maintain the city's air quality.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Monday, February 27, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, March 20, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, April 17, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, May 15, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, June 19, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, July 17, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, August 21, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, September 18, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, October 16, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, November 20, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Monday, December 18, 2023 at 5:30 PM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2023
- Wayne Chueng, Sandra LeBrun
December 31, 2024
- Dan Welsh, Gregory Clark, Greg Boiarsky
December 31, 2025
- Mark Houdashelt (Vice-Chair)
Council Liaison(s): Julie Pignataro
Staff Liaison(s): Cassie Archuleta
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
The Air Quality Advisory Board advises the City Council regarding policies, plans, and programs to improve and maintain the City's air quality. The Board may, without limitation, biennially review air quality indicators and recommend adjustments to the Air Quality Action Plan, review and recommend revisions of the Air Quality Policy Plan, and advise the Governor-designated lead agency for air quality planning on matters pertaining to the Fort Collins element of the State Implementation Plan. The Board may also convene ad hoc citizen task groups to provide additional technical expertise to the Board. The Board coordinates its work with the Energy Board, Transportation Board, Natural Resources Advisory Board, and the Planning and Zoning Board.
General interest in improving air quality in Fort Collins.