Affordable Housing Board
Advises the City Council on matters pertaining to affordable housing issues of concern to the City.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 4:00 PM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
View upcoming meeting documents
If you're having difficulty accessing or viewing materials for the work session or hearing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2023
- Ed Hermsen, Jennifer Bray, Kristin Fritz
December 31, 2024
- John Singleton (Chair), Sheila Seaver-Davis
December 31, 2025
- Bob Pawlikowski (Vice Chair)
December 31, 2026
- Stefanie Berganini
Council Liaison(s): Susan Gutowsky
Staff Liaison(s): Susan Beck-Ferkiss
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
The Affordable Housing Board advises the City Council on matters pertaining to affordable housing issues of concern to the City. The City has established several programs designed to stimulate the construction of additional affordable housing units and retention of existing housing units in the community. These programs include development review priority processing, impact fee collection delay, and sales tax rebates.
Expertise in affordable housing issues, including, without limitation, issues pertaining to development, finance, lending, charitable, and low-income services and general community issues.