New Online Resource for Entrepreneurs
A diverse set of community organizations have come together to develop a web based resource to make what can be a daunting challenge a little easier.
Introducing fortcollinsinnovation.com. It’s a comprehensive site for individuals and businesses planning to start a business or expand their business in Fort Collins. The site consists of local tools and resources, as well as national entrepreneurial resources and links.
Fort Collins has a long history of successful start-ups and entrepreneurial businesses. Recent awards and accolades from national publications reflect the contributions of entrepreneurs in Fort Collins;
- 3rd Best Place for Business and Career, Forbes magazine (march 2008)
- One of the Best Places to Live and Launch a Business, CNN/Money (March 2008)
- One of 30 Fast Cities due to innovation and creativity of workforce, Fast Company magazine (July 2007)
- One of the Hot Mid-Sized Cities for Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneur magazine (August 2006)
- First and second Best Places to Live, Money magazine (2006 & 2008).
The website provides support entrepreneurs need to stay in Fort Collins and flourish Visit fortcollinsinnovation.com to learn more.
Wishing you a holiday full of cheer, and a prosperous 2009.
Chief Financial Officer
City of Fort Collins