Water Utility Consultant/Purchasing Coordinator,
Who are the employees at the City of Fort Collins? Our organization is full of world class people with world class commitment. Providing service is more than just a job, it's a source of pride and City of Fort Collins employees do it better than most.
Each year "World Class People" recognizes City workers for their outstanding service, teamwork, individuality, and creativity. It's a chance to show the community who we are, not just what we do. Our organization is fortunate to have employees who take pride in their work, care about this community and see their job as way to make a difference in Fort Collins.
The City of Fort Collins' vision is, "To provide world-class municipal services through operational excellence and a culture of innovation."
We believe our dedicated employees have contributed to recognition for our community:
- Top 20 Best Places for STEM Grads: NerdWallet - Jun 2015
- Ranked No. 9 of 2015's "Top 10 Healthiest Cities": Livability.com - Apr 2015
- Ranked No. 3 in College Ranker's "50 Best College Towns to Live in Forever" list: College Ranker - Mar 2015
- Ranked No. 6 in NerdWallet's "America's Most Innovative Tech Hubs": NerdWallet - Feb 2015
- Top-10 City in the 2014 Digital Cities Survey: Center for Digital Government's Digital Communities Program - Nov 2014
- Winner of the Outstanding Service to Environmental Education by an Organization at the Local Level Award: North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) - Nov 2014
- No. 24 Best Place to Live: Livability.com - Nov 2014
- Finalist for the Best of the Web Awards: Center for Digital Government - Oct 2014
- No. 1 In The Country By Let's Move! For Healthy Efforts: National League of Cities - Sep 2014
- 10 Great College Towns to Retire To: Kiplinger - Sep 2014
- 9th Best Bike City: Bicycling Magazine - Sep 2014
- America's Safest Driving City: Allstate - Aug 2014