Superintendent of Golf,
Who are the employees at the City of Fort Collins? Our organization is full of world class people with world class commitment. Providing service is more than just a job, it's a source of pride and City of Fort Collins employees do it better than most.
Each year "World Class People" recognizes City workers for their outstanding service, teamwork, individuality, and creativity. It's a chance to show the community who we are, not just what we do. Our organization is fortunate to have employees who take pride in their work, care about this community and see their job as way to make a difference in Fort Collins.
The City of Fort Collins' vision is, "To provide world-class municipal services through operational excellence and a culture of innovation."
We believe our dedicated employees have contributed to recognition for our community:
- Top 3 Digital City : Govtech.com - Nov 2015
- Top 10 Best Metros for Female Entrepreneurs: Forbes - Oct 2015
- No. 13 Best Place to Live: Livability.com - Sep 2015
- No. 4 Safest Drivers in America: Allstate Insurance Company - Sep 2015
- No. 11 Healthiest Housing Market: WalletHub - Aug 2015
- Top 10 Swim City in the US: USA Swimming - Jul 2015
- Ranked No. 4 Next Top 10 Cities for Tech Jobs: Fast Company - Jul 2015
- Top 20 Best Places for STEM Grads: NerdWallet - Jun 2015
- Ranked No. 9 of 2015's "Top 10 Healthiest Cities": Livability.com - Apr 2015
- Ranked No. 3 in College Ranker's "50 Best College Towns to Live in Forever" list: College Ranker - Mar 2015
- Ranked No. 6 in NerdWallet's "America's Most Innovative Tech Hubs": NerdWallet - Feb 2015
- Top-10 City in the 2014 Digital Cities Survey: Center for Digital Government's Digital Communities Program - Nov 2014