Sales Tax update for October 2008
- Sales Tax Revenue: October actual sales tax collections were $5,566,487, a decrease of 1.3% from October 2007. The October collections are $52,966 higher than the amount expected according to sales tax seasonal patterns.
- Use Tax Revenue: October Use Tax receipts totales $830,548. This is a decrease of 22.8% compared to October 2007. The City is behind budget projections for the month by $170,424 when compared to historical data.
- Residential permits pulled: 90, 37 without remodels. October 2007 permits pulled: 137, 60 without remodels.
- Commercial permits pulled: 19, 0 without remodels. October 2007 permits pulled: 21, 4 without remodels.
- Net new amount of sales tax permits: 73
For more in depth financial data, read the City’s monthly Financial Report.