Transfort to hold virtual public meeting regarding August and January service changes
- Anna Russo, Public Engagement Specialist, , email@example.com
Transfort, the transit agency owned by the City of Fort Collins, will host a virtual public meeting on Wednesday, June 22 at 6 p.m. to inform residents of proposed service changes that would take effect Aug. 15, 2022, and Jan. 16, 2023.
Transfort staff will also discuss system-wide staffing and service level updates. Residents can provide feedback at the meeting, to Transfort directly, or by taking a survey at www.ridetransfort.com/survey.
Proposed August 2022 changes include the following enhancements:
- Route 6
- Adjust northbound and southbound service times 5 minutes later to enhance connections with MAX and Route 5.
- Route 92
- Adjust all service times 5 minutes later to accommodate new Poudre High School bell time changes.
Proposed January 2023 changes include the following enhancements:
- FLEX Route
- Realign the north transfer point in Loveland from the Food Bank to the new Transfer Center at US 287 and 37th Street. Adjust southbound FLEX 1 and FLEX 2 service times 4 minutes later.
- FLEX Stops
- Remove the current loading-only and unloading-only restrictions for stops in Boulder County. All stops along the FLEX route will be considered normal.
Attendees may submit questions through Zoom during the meeting. Closed captioning and Spanish interpretation available.
Wednesday, June 22 | 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Participate live by clicking here.
Meeting ID: 941 8316 4331
+1 (720) 928-9299 (Denver)
For more information on Transfort services, visit www.ridetransfort.com. If you are unable to attend the meeting, submit your questions and feedback to Transfort Customer Support by calling 970-221-6620 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.