City to host public listening sessions to inform new Equity & Inclusion Office
- Karen Burke, Human Resources Director, 970-221-6826, firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Fort Collins will host two online listening sessions to help inform the creation of a new Equity & Inclusion Office.
This office will be housed in the City Manager’s Office and the leader will be a member of the City’s executive team, in order to provide a consistent approach to diversity, equity and inclusion across all City operations and community initiatives.
Community members are invited to participate in two upcoming online listening sessions to share ideas, feedback, suggestions and questions. Staff will use the insights gathered from these sessions to help inform the recruiting process.
- Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2-3 p.m. – Spanish
- Friday, Feb. 12, 11 a.m.-noon – English
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 9 - 10 a.m. – Spanish
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 6-7 p.m. – Spanish
The links to join each session will be posted at www.fcgov.com/citymanager.
The listening sessions will be hosted by Alma Vigo-Morales, president and co-founder of Diversity Solutions Group.