City of Fort Collins Small Business Assistance Program Launches Phase 3 for Food & Beverage Businesses
- Shannon Hein, Economic Health Manager, 970-416-2294, email@example.com
FORT COLLINS, CO – The City of Fort Collins is inviting restaurants, bars, brewers, and other food & beverage businesses to apply for the 3rd Phase of the Small Business Assistance Program. The Small Business Assistance Program is a $1.8M financial assistance program through Coronavirus Relief Federal funds to provide relief to businesses and nonprofits that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The next phase of the program, which is specific to restaurants and bars, will launch Wednesday, November 4, 2020, and will close on Wednesday, November 11, 2020, at 5:00 p.m.
The 3rd Phase will allow restaurants and bars to apply for up to $5,000 if they:
- Are physically located within the City of Fort Collins boundaries
- Haven been in full operation since July 1, 2019
- Have an active City of Fort Collins sales tax license
- Have no unpaid code enforcement or tax liens
- Have verifiable loss of income due to COVID closures and/or regulations
- Owner has lawful presence in the U.S.
Restaurants and bars who meet the criteria can apply at fcogv.com/business. This assistance will not have to be repaid.
The applications will be also be available in Spanish.