Special Collection Event at the Timberline Recycling Center
- Jill Marx, Communications Specialist, 970-221-6951, am1hcnhAZmNnb3YuY29t
- Susie Gordon, Environmental Sustainability Specialist, 970-221-6265, c2dvcmRvbkBmY2dvdi5jb20=
The City of Fort Collins’ Timberline Recycling Center is partnering with local reuse business Chair Table Home to collect gently-used furniture for donation to local affordable housing groups.
When: Saturday, July 18, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: Hard-to-Recycle Materials Yard at the Timberline Recycling Center, 1903 S. Timberline Rd.
Safety: While hosting this event, City staff are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of the public, staff, and volunteers. All community members participating in this event are asked to adhere to the following procedures and guidelines:
- Remain in your vehicle at all times, event staff will unload donations from your vehicle.
- Face coverings are required by all attendees. All staff and volunteers at the event will also have appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Refrain from attending the event if you, or anyone in your household, are exhibiting symptoms of illness.
Items Accepted: The following items will be accepted during the event. Items should be in usable condition or require only minor repair.
- Small Dressers (2 – 3 drawers)
- Small Dining / Kitchen Tables
- Dining / kitchen chairs
- Small tables (end tables, coffee tables, nightstands)
- Small Bookcases (3 – 4 shelf)
- Dishware and Silverware
- Pictures, Art, Other Home Décor
- Refrigerators and other large appliances
- Beds, futons and mattresses
- Sheets, comforters, pillows and any other bedding
- Couches, armchairs and love seats
During the event the Hard-to-Recycle Materials Yard will be open for regular business, collecting electronics, wood waste, scrap metal and more.
Learn more about this event at fcgov.com/TRC.