City of Fort Collins Christmas and New Year’s Day Closures
- Macy Weitzel, Business Support III, 970-416-2209, bXdlaXR6ZWxAZmNnb3YuY29t
In honor of Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, all City offices will be closed on Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2019 and Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020. City offices will also close at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24.
Essential services such as fire, police and utilities will continue as usual. Limited Transfort services will be available on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1. Transfort services will also end early, around 8:00 p.m., on Dec. 24.
Additional holiday hours are as follows:
- All Recreation facilities will close at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24 and remain closed on Dec. 25. The facilities will also close at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 31 and remain closed on Wednesday, Jan. 1. The Farm is closed all day on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- The Gardens on Spring Creek Visitor Center will be closed Dec. 25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1. The Garden of Lights will remain open from 5-9 p.m. on Christmas Eve but will be closed on Christmas Day. The Lights close for the season on Dec. 29.
- The Fort Collins Museum of Discovery will be closed Dec. 24-25 and Jan. 1.
- All libraries will be closed at 1 p.m. on Dec. 24 and all day Dec. 25. All libraries will close at 3 p.m. on Dec. 31 and remain closed on Jan. 1, 2020.
All City offices and facilities will resume regular hours on Thursday, Dec. 26, 2019, and Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020.