City’s Annual Community Survey Open Now!
- Amanda King, Communications and Public Involvement Director, 970-221-6207, email@example.com, Website: www.fcgov.com
- William Bevil, , 970-416-2056, firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Fort Collins has released its annual Community Survey which is open now through May 31, 2023.
Surveys were mailed to randomly selected households across Fort Collins beginning in mid-April. Residents who received the survey are encouraged to complete it and return by mail or online using the unique link code provided. Survey responses are completely confidential and allow residents the opportunity to rate City services and amenities and provide input on what priorities the City should focus on in the future.
The annual Community Survey helps inform the City’s Strategic Plan, Budget, and helps the City:
- Prioritize programs and projects
- Enhance and improve existing services
- Identify disparities in perceptions of service across various demographics
- Improve communications and outreach efforts
Residents who did not receive a survey in the mail but would like to participate can share their input online starting May 19:
- English survey: https://polco.us/fortcollins2023
- Spanish survey: https://polco.us/fortcollins2023sp
Survey submissions will be received through Wednesday, May 31
Since 2001, the City has conducted a biennial (now annual) statistically valid survey. The statistically valid survey is sent to randomly selected households so data can be weighted to accurately represent the community through a smaller sampling. The survey is administered by National Research Center (NRC) at Polco/Balancing Act an external and independent survey research firm. Survey data will be compiled and shared this summer. Previous Community Survey results can be found at: https://www.fcgov.com/communitysurvey/.