City of Fort Collins Buildings Reopen June 7
- Amanda King, Director of Communication, 970-221-6207, firstname.lastname@example.org
With the end of local COVID-19 related public health restrictions, most City buildings that have remained closed to the public will reopen for regular hours of operation beginning June 7:
- Recreation facilities remain open to the public, including pools, however reservations are still required for certain facility use. More information about reservations can be found at fcgov.com/recreation.
- Transfort transit centers remain closed to the public for now.
- City Council Regular Meetings will be hybrid for now, with both remote and in-person public comment. City Council Work Sessions will remain remote for now.
- More information about how to participate during a meeting.
Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear face coverings or masks in most City facilities. Masks are still encouraged for those who are not fully vaccinated, and may be required in some settings like in businesses that require them or on Transfort buses.
To learn more about specific City departments, visit fcgov.com/cityservices to find individual department web pages and contact information. Learn more about the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic at fcgov.com/coronavirus.