Street Closures, Alternative Transportation, & Tow Location#
All interior streets of City Park will be closed to vehicular traffic from 11 p.m. on Friday, July 1 until midnight on Saturday, July 2.
- Complete closure from Grandview Ave. to Jackson Ave. 6 a.m. -10:00 a.m. (Firecracker 5k)
- Westbound from Howes St. to Jackson Ave. from 6 a.m.-noon (City Parade)
- Eastbound from McKinley Ave. to Howes St. 6 a.m.-noon (City Parade)
- Side streets leading to Mountain Ave. will also be impacted by the parade. View the partial street closure map here.
- From Mulberry St. to Mountain Ave. 6 a.m.-noon
- From Magnolia St. to Mulberry St. noon -midnight
- From Taft Hill Rd. to Shields St., 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. - midnight
- Learn about the Utilities Mulberry Street at City Park Sewer Replacement Project.
- From Laporte Ave. to Westbound Mountain Ave. 6-10 a.m.
- From Mountain Ave. to Oak St. 6 a.m.-midnight
Cars Parked on the Street will be Towed
Cars parked on the streets mentioned above will be towed to the North Ballfield at City Park by the Housing Catalyst.
Parking is not permitted on any closed streets and within City Park, including City Park Pool and City Park Nine Golf Course. Parking around City Park's perimeter will be limited. Persons with disabled parking permits may park in designated parking on the Southside of Sheldon Lake on Mulberry Street.
Free Shuttle Service
Celebrate Independence Day in style with special service from Transfort! MAX will have enhanced service and shuttles will be available from CSU and the Downtown Transit Center (DTC) so you can get to City Park with ease.
Free Trolley Rides
Ride the Trolley from City Park to Old Town, for free. The Trolley departs from the City Park Depot in Fort Collins every 30 minutes and travels down Mountain Avenue ending at Howes St. Trolley will be available from noon-5 p.m. on Saturday, July 2.
Brought to you by Elevations Credit Union.