Safer At Home in Larimer County#
Safer at Home Level Yellow
Effective Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Larimer County moves from Safer at Home Level Orange to Level Yellow.
Safer at Home Level Yellow:
- Restaurants: Take out, curbside, delivery or to go permitted. Outdoor / open air dining permitted. Indoor dining at 50% capacity or 50 people (up to 150 with calculator).
- Last call 11 p.m.
- Maximum capacity at gyms 50% or 50 people.
- Indoor events 50% capacity or 50 people with no calculator (or up to 100 with calculator).
- Outdoor events 50% capacity or 175 people.
- Retail businesses, 50% capacity.
- Offices at capacity 50%, remote work strongly encouraged.
During this "Safer at Home" phase Coloradans will no longer be ordered to stay home, but are still strongly encouraged to do so unless going out is absolutely necessary. General Measures for Safer at Home Phase:
- Everyone is should stay home as much as possible, except for necessary activities, jobs, and government functions
- Face coverings must be worn by employees and customers in a place of business
- Face coverings should be worn in any public setting and when outdoor areas are busy
- 6 feet of social distance should be maintained
- Sick people may not go to work and should self isolate for 7 days since symptoms started and at least 72 hours after their fever goes away without fever-reducing medication
- Avoid travel into or out of the community except for essential activities
Ongoing decision-making to minimize the impact of COVID-19 is based on the following principles:
- Increased ability to conduct testing and contain the virus
- Additional protections for those who are most at risk for COVID-19
- The ability of the healthcare system to handle the increased demand
- Social distancing policies that can be sustainable
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of policies and their impact