Click on the links below to view the current Offers as of July 2, 2014 listed by Outcome area, which include downloadable Offer detail reports.
- Community and Neighborhood Livability
- Culture and Recreation
- Economic Health
- Environmental Health
- High Performing Government
- Safe Community
Currently, the City's executive team is working on analyzing the recommendations of the seven BFO Teams and finalizing the City Manager's Recommended Budget. On Tuesday, September 2nd the City Manager's Recommended Budget will be made available online. At that point City Council will review the recommended budget. Residents have the opportunity for citizen input on the recommended budget at the following public hearings:
- Sept. 9, 2014 - Council Work Session No. 1
- Sept. 16, 2014 - Council Meeting - Public Hearing No. 1
- Sept. 23, 2014 - Council Work Session No. 2
- Oct. 7, 2014 - Council Meeting - Public Hearing No. 2
- Oct. 14, 2014 - Council Work Session No. 3
- Oct. 21, 2014 - Council Meeting - First Reading of the Budget Ordinance
- Nov. 18, 2014 - Council Meeting - Second Reading of the Budget Ordinance
*Dates and times are subject to change.
The City of Fort Collins uses the Budgeting For Outcomes model to create the City budget, which means we first start by defining community Outcomes:
Community and Neighborhood Livability
Fort Collins provides a high quality built environment and supports quality, diverse neighborhoods.
Culture and Recreation
Fort Collins provides diverse cultural and recreational amenities.
Fort Collins has a healthy, sustainable economy reflecting community values.
Fort Collins promotes, protects, and enhances a healthy and sustainable environment.
Fort Collins provides a safe place to live, work, learn, and play.
Fort Collins provides for safe and reliable multi-modal travel to, from, and throughout the city.
High Performing Government
Fort Collins exemplifies an efficient, innovative, transparent, effective, and collaborative city government.
The 2015–2016 Budget will outline and fund the services and programs that will help us accomplish these priorities. New this year: In addition to staff, two community representatives will sit on the BFO Teams for each of the above areas.