New Name, New Building, Same Great Program: Rocky Mountain Innovation Initiative is now the Rocky Mountain Innosphere
The Rocky Mountain Innosphere is very excited to announce the opening of their new building at 320 East Vine Drive and the transition to their new name and identity. They’ve doubled the size of their tenant space and chosen a name and look that will carry them forward into their next chapter of innovation.
When plans for a new building and expanded incubator vision developed in late 2009, local marketing and design firm One Tribe Creative came on board to help zero in on the incubator’s dreams, goals and purpose. Rocky Mountain Innosphere encourages existing and potential clients to “Bring your vision”. Their credo has also expanded …
We are more than a building.
We are more than an incubator.
We are more than a network.
We are a force—borne of ideas and shaped by passion.
We are a community of entrepreneurs, leaders and supporters.
We are an ecosystem for innovation.
We are an engine for economic opportunity.
We are a catalyst for progress in Northern Colorado.
Bring your vision.
- New space: 32,000 sq/ft including numerous offices with wet lab space, 320 E. Vine Dr. (old space was 15,000 sq.ft.)
- 90 % leased
- 15 start up companies, plus two existing companies: Ventria and Spirae
- Built at or above LEED Gold standards, but applying for LEED Platinum
- Electric Vehicles charging stations
- Solar panels on carports and roof
- Energy efficient features: heating, air conditioning, lighting and more
Appointments for tours are required, please contact Nicole Franklin at 970.221.1301 or . For leasing information, contact Bryan Dennis 970.221.1301 or Check out their website: www.rmi2.org.
Save the date…the Rocky Mountain Innosphere’s Grand Opening Ceremony will be held Wednesday, February 23, 3 - 4:30 p.m. More details coming soon!