Relationship. Respect. Responsibility. Repair. Reintegration.
Since 2000, Restorative Justice Services has provided restorative alternatives to the traditional justice system for young people who commit crimes in our community.
The restorative approach balances concern for the needs of crime victims, offenders and families and the community with active involvement of everyone. The purpose of our restorative justice programs is to contribute to community and neighborhood health and safety by identifying and repairing the harm caused by crime, giving victims and community a voice in the process and keeping young people out of the justice system.
Quotes and posters are from Restorative Justice program participants
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: 112 N. Howes St.
Mailing Address: Restorative Justice Services, PO Box 580, Fort Collins, CO 80522
- Perrie McMillen, Supervisor, Mediation & Restorative Justice Services
- Mary-Claire Geiss, Restorative Justice Program Specialist
- Lynda McCullough, Restorative Justice Program Assistant
- Jessica Goldberg, Mediation Program Specialist
- Laurie Linam, Mediation Program Assistant
- Dana Henderson, Public Engagement Specialist