Posted on: Sep-13-2013
Please Note:This press release is over 180 days old and may contain inaccurate information
FORT COLLINS, CO – The most recent information regarding the flooding status of the city follows:
• City staff continues to inspect closed bridges for structural integrity and safety.
• Two Red Cross shelters are open: Tavelli Elementary School at 1118 Miramont Drive and Timberline Church at 2908 S. Timberline Road (just south of Drake Road on Timberline Road); phone number for Timberline is 970-207-6130.
• The Poudre River stream flow is continuing to lower but caution is still strongly advised.
• The National Weather Service tonight expects light rain showers into the evening tomorrow; an increased chance of rainfall with higher intensity throughout the northern area.
• Residents returning to their homes should go to the following websites for key information on how to manage conditions at their home:
• Press releases and social media will continue to be updated periodically with key updates.
Fort Collins Utilities will continue to update flooding information at www.fcgov.com/oem.