What is Adopt-A-Median?
The primary purpose of this program is to give those individuals or organizations who would like to make a difference in their community, but just don't have the time available to volunteer an outlet to give back with a financial contribution.
All proceeds received through the Adopt-a-Median Program will go toward the maintenance of the City medians.
How do you make a financial contribution to Adopt-A-Median?
- The Adopting organization or individual can contribute with check, cash or credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover). It is preferred that a donation be $25.00 or greater.
- A check should be made payable to the City of Fort Collins Parks Department. The check can be delivered or mailed to: 413 South Bryan Avenue, Fort Collins, Colorado 80521.
- A cash transaction must be done at the Park Shop, 413 South Bryan Avenue.
- A credit card transaction can be done at the Park Shop or by phone.
- The donor portion of the Adopt-a-Median Contrubtion List must be completed and presented with the donation. The Receipt will be completed by the Parks Department and given to the donor for their records.
- The Contribution Form will also provide data and permission for the Parks Department to post the name of the organization or individual on the Parks Adopt-a-Median web page for one-year from the date of the contribution.
Download Adopt-A-Median Contribution Form (PDF)