The Senior Center offers a wide variety of classes for the older adult. And many classes aren't held at the Senior Center or listed under the Senior Center/50+ section of the Recreator. See below for the program areas in which we offer classes for 50+ community members:
Click here to view the Recreator and read more about these classes.
Click here to find out how to register for classes/programs/activities.
- Our Aqua Fitness programs promote fitness to the residents of Fort Collins and surrounding areas. We provide a comfortable, safe and non-competitive recreational fitness environment for patrons. Click here for more information about Aqua Fitness.
Arts & Crafts
- We offer a variety of classes in arts, crafts and pottery for all ages. Learn how to watercolor or woodwork. Click here for more information about Arts & Crafts.
Dance & Movement
- The adult dance program is a great avenue to pursue an interest in dance while gaining fitness, flexibility and socialization. Click here for more information about Dance & Movement.
- Our Education & Enrichment programs are extensive, there is something for everyone. Classes are offered throughout the City at convenient locations and include topics such as: computer skills, CPR, blogging, social media, and more! Click here for more information about Education.
- The Fitness program has been designed to meet the needs of our diverse population in Fort Collins. There are classes for beginners and those that are starting over and classes for the physically fit that want to try something new. Click here for more information about Fitness.
- Outdoor Recreation
- The Outdoor Recreation program provides physical, mental and emotional challenges resulting in social interaction, improved physical health, well being and increased knowledge. Click here for more information about Outdoor Recreation.
- Trips & Travel
- Trips and Travel are program/classes for 50 years and up. Many trips go to Denver or the mountains for casino trips, restaurant nights or to see Broadway Shows. To find out more information about Trips and Travel, see the Recreator.