Skip to main content
What is Open Streets?
Open Streets events promote alternative transportation and invite people to experience public streets in ways other than driving. 2016 marks the third year for these events in Fort Collins.
For more information on the national initiative, visit openstreetsproject.org.
- September 18, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.- Linden and Redwood Streets from Walnut to Willox.
See the September 18 event map »
See all the activities planned in our event program »
Want to be involved in Open Streets?
- Bring your business to Open Streets. Complete our online applicationto learn more.
- Volunteer at Open Streets. We have several opportunities, and great swag for our volunteers. Visit SignUp.com to learn more.
- Check back for sponsorship opportunities!
- Encourage active, sustainable transportation.
- Promote a culture of health & well-being.
- Increase awareness and acceptability of streets as public facilities with multiple uses.
- Build community by engaging residents of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
- Promote economic vibrancy by engaging local businesses.