Transportation is changing. Explore exciting new forms of alternative transportation at Max Out on Alternative Transportation. The program is free and takes place June 19, 3-5 p.m., Downtown Transit Center, 250 Mason St. RSVP at http://www.fcgov.com/biz-ed
• learn about MAX - Transfort’s newest service
• discover new routes and technologies that make it easier to travel Fort Collins without a car
• learn to make ‘last mile’ connections with transit by foot and bicycle
• brush up on safe cycling practices
• learn about bike share and bike library opportunities
• check out the many regional transportation options available to commuters
This is the second of four programs in the annual Biz Ed program. Sessions include group participation and networking opportunities.
For more information and to register, visit http://www.fcgov.com/biz-ed
, call 970-221-6700, email or TDD 970-224-6003.