ClimateWise - Data Reporting
Annual project / data reporting is the foundation of the ClimateWise program and is required to attain and retain your partner level. If you are new to reporting or need a refresher, this list of project examples by resource type can help.
Project reports for the 2011 calendar year will be due no later than March 2, 2012. Please log on to your myClimateWise business page to submit your project reporting. For partners who have achieved the Gold level (or higher), updated GHG baselines for 2011 and reduction goals (either new or a short status report on an existing goal) are also due on March 2, 2012. Please refer to the 2010 Reporting Reference Part 1 (Silver / Bronze) and Part 2 (Gold / Platinum) for detailed information about level requirements, deadlines and points of contact.
Project / Data Reporting Presentation from Reporting Workshop (2011-0210) (PDF-500k) - ClimateWise reporting concepts overview; project examples and myClimateWise overview.
Partners are required to submit several forms to satisfy key Gold and Platinum level requirements. All forms are also available for download from your myClimateWise page.
- Greenhouse Gas Baseline Tool(Excel spreadsheet) - Use the Greenhouse Gas Baseline Tool to calculate greenhouse gas emissions and reductions by resource area including energy, transportation and solid waste. Gold level partners are required to complete a new baseline annually. Using the tool to help set a GHG reduction goal is required to achieve the Gold Partner level (see Resource Guide or Climate Wise Levels at a Glance for more information).
- ClimateWise Challenge Report Form (PDF) - Platinum level ClimateWise partners are required to complete two challenges per year. Please download, complete this form and upload to your myClimateWise account.
- Recognition Event Poster Form - Platinum level partners are required to fill out the Recognition Event Form for your company success poster that will be displayed at the annual EnvirOvation recogition event. Please include company environmental philosophy, 2011 successes and 2012 goals. Information does not have to pertain to Fort Collins only or to Climate Wise--this is your opportunity to showcase your company-wide philosophy and successes if you desire!
Want to learn more about what other partners are doing? Check out the following examples:
Partner Profiles. Partner Profiles provide examples of sustainable projects seasoned ClimateWise partners have implemented and continue to practice. Click here to view Partner Profiles.
Partner Presentations. High Fives are a series of presentations that selected partners volunteered to present at the 2010 Green Summit. Click on the following topics to view these short video clips:
- Employee Engagement (RB+B Architects)
- Green success stories - Education, Engagement & Financial Impact (Columbine Health Systems)
Physical Address: 200 W. Mountain Unit A, Fort Collins, CO 80521
Phone: (970) 221-6700
Fax: (970) 221-6619