ClimateWise - Annual Reporting Tools
Annual reporting is required to attain and retain your partner level. While most requirements are easily met and recorded, a few others require more time and understanding to complete. This page provides the tools you need to understand and complete these more intensive requirements. Please refer to the Bronze and Silver Level Reporting Requirements page and Gold and Platinum Level Reporting Requirements for detailed explanations regarding each level requirement.
- Reporting deadline: FIRST business day in March for the previous’ years requirements
- How to submit: Access your account on myClimateWise and complete/report items required for your desired partner level
- Questions: Contact
Project Data Reporting (Requirement #2 & #8)
Annual data reporting is required by all partners to complete Requirement #2. Silver, Gold, and Platinum partners are required to annually implement at least one new project with a climate related benefit (Requirement #8). For guidance on how to report and project ideas, please use the following resources:
- ClimateWise Reporting Workshop PPT - August 8, 2013 (PDF): Learn how to report project data using the myClimateWise reporitng tool.
- Guide to Annual Project Reporting: Explanation of the why, what, how and when of annual reporting.
- Energy Conservation: Guide, project ideas, and project examples for annual reporting of energy conservation initiatives.
- Water Conservation: Guide, project ideas, and project examples for annual reporting of water conservation initiatives.
- Transportation: Guide, project ideas, and project examples for annual reporting of transportation initiatives.
- Recycling/Waste Reduction: Guide, project ideas, and project examples for annual reporting of waste/recycling reduction initiatives.
Gold and Platinum Reporting Tools
Partners are required to submit several forms to satisfy key Gold and Platinum level requirements. All forms are also available for download from your myClimateWise page.
- Greenhouse Gas Baseline Tool (GHG): Use the Greenhouse Gas Baseline Tool to calculate greenhouse gas emissions and reductions by resource area. Gold and Platinum level partners are required to complete the GHG Baseline Tool annually.
- GHG Baseline Tool & Goal Setting PPT - May 6, 2013 (PDF)
- GHG Baseline Tool (Excel spreadsheet): Please download, complete this form and upload to your myClimateWise account.
- Guide to GHG Baseline Tool: Materials needed and instructions on how to complete the tool.
- Guide to Goal Setting: Partners wishing to become Gold or Platinum level partners are required to develop a reduction goal based on their GHG baseline.
- ClimateWise Challenges: Platinum partners are required to complete two challenges per year.
- Recognition Poster Form: Platinum partners are required to complete a recognition poster form so ClimateWise staff can create a company success poster. Posters will be displayed at the annual recognition event, EnvirOvation - A ClimateWise Showcase. Partners may choose to receive a choose a 24” x 36” recyclable poster, an electronic version or both that can be used to promote business environmental success.
Physical Address: 700 Wood St. Fort Collins, CO 80521
Phone: (970) 221-6700
Fax: (970) 221-6619