To attain Gold level status, ClimateWise partners must serve on the Advisory Committee or serve as a mentor (Requirement #12).
The ClimateWise Advisory Committee consists of citizens from all partner levels and businesses of all sizes. As part of a collaborative initiative, Advisory Committee members serve as representatives for the rest of the ClimateWise partners in one of the subcommittees. In order to serve on the Advisory Committee, partners must be a part of the ClimateWise program for at least one year and they must achive a level.
Commitment Level: Approximately 8 hours per year, depending on subcommittee.
- Help businesses improve operational efficiency.
- Help ClimateWise staff provide more outreach, education, and engagement to reach program and community goals.
- Increase awareness and participation of business partners by engaging employees.
- Improve myClimateWise database functionality and further help analyze partner level requirements for diverse business groups.
- Ensure the program is going in a direction desired by the partners and stakeholders.
- Ambassador Committee
- Project Assistance Committee (PAC)
- Volunteer Committee
If you are interested in joining, please contact ClimateWise, | (970) 221-6700
Physical Address: 700 Wood St. Fort Collins, CO 80521
Phone: (970) 221-6700
Fax: (970) 221-6619