Alleys and Unpaved Streets
The City of Fort Collins maintains 40 blocks of alleys, and 40 miles of road shoulders.
The City’s goal is that every alley will receive maintenance annually.
Operation will last 1-2 months and will begin April 14, 2015.
*Variances may occur due to weather.
Below is a list of Unpaved City Streets that will be receiving maintenance this year:
- Vivian Street – Lynn Dr. to Kyle Ave.
- Charlie Lane – Ziegler to East end
- Michelle Lane – Ziegler to East end
- Hull Street – S. Taft Hill Rd. to East end
- Hyline Drive – S. Taft Hill Rd. to East end
- Timberline Lane – S. Timberline Rd to West end
- Kinnison Drive – S. Shields St. to West end
- Falcon Drive – S. Taft Hill Rd. to West end
- Midway Drive – S. Shields St. to West end
- La Eda Lane – S. Shields St. to West end
- Hutchinson Drive – La Eda Ln. to North end
- Thompson Drive – W. Trilby to North end
- Hemlock Lane – Upper to West end
- N. Mason Street – Hemlock Ln. to Alpine St.
- Alpine Street – Mason St. to College Ave.
- Pinon Street – Mason St. to College Ave.
The City of Fort Collins maintains 3 miles of unpaved City streets
*Level of variance can differ based on conditions
The City maintains 40 miles of road shoulders annually to stabilize the integrity of safe access on the shoulder