Natural Resources Advisory Board
The Natural Resources Advisory Board shall have the following functions:
- To advise the City Council on all matters pertaining to natural resources and environmental protection issues of concern to the city;
- To analyze various natural resources issues and to aid and guide the development of city-wide natural resources programs to address currently existing and potential natural resources and environmental issues;
- To promote citizen participation and public education on city-wide natural resources and environmental protection issues;
- To be aware of and coordinate with the Environmental Services Department's technical advisory committees;
- To perform such other duties and functions and have such other powers as provided by the City Council.
Regular Meeting Schedule:
3rd Wednesday of each month
Conference Room 1A (west entrance)
215 N. Mason
Date: Dec. 19, 2013
Time: 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Location: 215 North Mason St. Conference Room 1A
The Chair persons and vice-chair persons of the Air Quality Advisory Board, Economic Advisory Commission, Energy Board, Natural Resources Advisory Board, and Transportation Board will be meeting to discuss and coordinate board contributions to setting GHG emission reduction goals and revisions to the 2008 Climate Action Plan and the 2009 Energy Policy.
City staff contact: Melissa Hovey (970-221-6813)view meeting schedule >> for more information (including exceptions to the regular schedule)
Interest and background in environmental stewardship for the Fort Collins community, with preference given to applicants with training or education in the sciences.
Current Members: Interested in applying?
Council Liaison: Bob Overbeck
December 31, 2013 Phil Friedman and John Bartholow
December 31, 2014 Elizabeth Pruessner and Joe Piesman
December 31, 2015 Joe Halseth, Paul Nastu and Justin Shepard
December 31, 2016 Harry Edwards and Robert Mann