Economic Advisory Commission
The duties and functions of the Commission are:
- To advise City Council on matters pertaining to the economic health and sustainability of the city, including, but not limited to, (a) events and trends occurring outside the Fort Collins community that may affect the local economy; (b) immediate and long-term threats to the local economy; (c) ways in which to enhance the City's competitive position in relation to other communities; and (d) possible partnerships with other public and private entities;
- To recommend programs and strategies that may enhance the economic health and sustainability of the city;
- To be aware of and coordinate with other City boards and commissions whose actions may affect the economic health and sustainability of the City;
- To advise Council on existing or proposed policies, practices or regulations of the City that may affect the local economy; and
- To perform other such duties and functions as provided by the City Council.
Regular Meeting Schedule:
3rd Wednesday of each month
Citizen Information Center (CIC) Room
300 LaPorte Ave.
Members shall represent a cross section of the community and shall include persons with experience in economics, business or finance and persons with experience in other areas that the City Council may consider to be especially important to the economic health and sustainability of the community.
Current Members: Interested in applying?
Council Liaison: Mayor Wade Troxell
December 31, 2015 Ann Hutchison and Glen Colton
December 31, 2016 Denichiro Otsuga, Linda Stanley, Kristin Owens, and Vacancy
December 31, 2018 Sam Solt, Kim Dale, and Theodore Settle