Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Turn off lights and appliances when not in use.
2016 Drinking Water Quality Policy Update
City Council Resolution 93-144 adopted the Drinking Water Quality Policy to ensure continuous delivery of high quality drinking water to Fort Collins Utilities' customers. The policy states this will be achieved by:
- effective management
- pro-active monitoring and testing, protecting, developing and preserving water resources
- advancing treatment technology and operations
- operating and maintaining the water distribution system and assuring the quality of service
- coordinating drinking water and wastewater treatment management
- cooperating with other water providers and users
- annual reporting
Click here to view full report.