Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Design, install and operate a sprinkler system with water-efficiency in mind.
XIP Participant Materials
Design Package Materials
- Design Proposal
- Completed Participant Plant List - see last tab of the XIP-Approved Plant List above
- Landscape plan, irrigation plan, photos - see Rules and Requirements document above for details
- View the Design Evaluation form Utilities will use to evaluate your Design Proposal
Rebate Application Materials
- Final Rebate Form - not available until inspection
- Notarized Soil Amendment Certificate* - see Rules and Requirements above for details
- W9 Form**
- Copies of project receipts
- View the Inspection Form that Utilities will use on your project
*City of Fort Collins' Ordinance 084, 2003 requires the addition of a soil amendment in areas that are cleared and planned to hold plants and grass. Click here for more details.
**W9 and Tax Information
Payments provided by utilities (including Fort Collins Utilities) to Participants for the purchase or installation of water conservation measures may in some circumstances be considered as (partially) taxable income by the IRS. Participants or their assigns receiving incentive payments totaling $600 or more during a program year and who are not organized as a corporation will receive a 1099-MISC from Fort Collins Utilities in January or February of the subsequent year. Participant, or alternate payment recipient, may wish to consult a tax advisor on this matter.