Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Shrubs and trees require less water than bluegrass, so water them separately.
Free High-Efficiency Toilets
While supplies last, Utilities is offering free high-efficiency toilets to qualified commercial customers.
Toilets must be installed by a Fort Collins Utilities contractor.
Customers only pay for the installation.
- Fill out the participation form
- Complete your property’s water assessment with a Water Conservation Staff member
- Schedule a time for toilet installation
- Save water and money
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address
- Installations must be approved and coordinated with Water Conservation Staff
- Original fixture must be 1.6 gallons per flush or more
- Customer can replace no more than 10 toilets per site
- Customer must pay at the time of installation to receive product
Abbye Neel, Water Conservation Specialist