Your Account Your Account
Start or Stop Utility Service Start or Stop Utility Service
Contact Us Contact Us
Use power-management software on your computer.
Free High-Efficiency Toilets
While supplies last, Utilities is offering free high-efficiency toilets to qualified commercial customers.
Toilets must be installed by a Fort Collins Utilities contractor.
Customers only pay for the installation.
- Fill out the participation form
- Complete your property’s water assessment with a Water Conservation Staff member
- Schedule a time for toilet installation
- Save water and money
- Fixtures must be installed at a Fort Collins Utilities commercial water service address
- Installations must be approved and coordinated with Water Conservation Staff
- Original fixture must be 1.6 gallons per flush or more
- Customer can replace no more than 10 toilets per site
- Customer must pay at the time of installation to receive product
Abbye Neel, Water Conservation Specialist