City to close all recreation and cultural facilities through April 15
- Amy Resseguie, Sr. Communications Specialist, 970-416-2738, YXJlc3NlZ3VpZUBmY2dvdi5jb20=
- Nick Sporer, Sr. Specialist, OEM, 970-416-2955, bnNwb3JlckBmY2dvdi5jb20=
FORT COLLINS, CO – In response to the latest local, state and federal recommendations regarding public gatherings, the City of Fort Collins is closing all City recreation and cultural facilities, March 16- April 15, including all meetings, classes, performances and other events scheduled at those facilities.
The closures are part of the City’s ongoing efforts to protect the community and limit the potential spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
These new facility closures include:
- Carnegie Center for Creativity
- Club Tico
- The Farm at Lee Martinez Park
- Foothills Activity Center
- The Gardens on Spring Creek
- The Lincoln Center
- Mulberry Pool
- Northside Aztlan Community Center
- Pottery Studio
- Rolland Moore Racquet Complex
These closures are in addition to the previously announced Fort Collins Senior Center and Fort Collins Museum of Discovery facility closures.
Participants and ticket holders will be contacted directly with additional information.
Please visit www.fcgov.com/eps/coronavirus for the latest information on City closures.