Proposed Transfort Service Changes Open House
- David Young, Communications Specialist, 970-221-6882, ZHlvdW5nQGZjZ292LmNvbQ==
Once a year, the City of Fort Collins public transit agency, Transfort, makes improvements to its service. Prior to implementing major service changes, riders can provide feedback and suggestions at a public meeting.
In advance of the August updates, Transfort will host an open house on Thursday, May 30 from 4:30 – 6 p.m. at the South Transit Center, 4915 Fossil Blvd. From College Avenue go west on Fairway Lane and the Transit Center is south of Harmony Road. Residents can also provide feedback online at ridetransfort.com/survey
Proposed changes include the following routes:
- Route 6 – Alignment change
- Route 12 - Rename a portion of the alignment to route 11, Alignment change
- Route 14 – Alignment change
- Route 16 – Alignment change
- Route 19 – Time changes
- Route 92 – Time changes
- FLEX – Potential time changes to enhance transfers with RTD
- HORN – Alignment change (Moby Arena)
The proposed service changes would go into effect Aug. 26. For more information on Transfort services, citizens can visitridetransfort.com. If you unable to attend, feedback is encouraged via Transfort’s customer service line: 970-221-6620 or via dHJhbnNmb3J0aW5mb0BmY2dvdi5jb20=.
The meeting location is wheelchair accessible. People with disabilities requiring special accommodations should notify Transfort at (970) 224-6161 prior to the day of the meeting so that proper accommodations may be arranged.