Human Relations Commission Now Accepting Award Nominations
- David Young, Public Relations Coordinator, 970-221-6882, ZHlvdW5nQGZjZ292LmNvbQ==
The City of Fort Collins Human Relations Commission (HRC) is now accepting nominations for its upcoming Human Relations Awards Ceremony on December 4, 2018.
Every year the Human Relations Award recognizes those in our community who promote acceptance and respect for diversity in the City of Fort Collins. Nominations are taken in five different categories:
- Police and Emergency Services Award (public service personnel)
- Senior Award (60 years and older)
- Adult Award (19-59 years of age)
- Youth Award (18 & younger)
- Organization Award (Non-profit and For-profit)
The award process considers the length of service and commitment to the community. Anyone who has not previously won the Award is eligible for consideration. There are no Fort Collins residency requirements.
If you know of someone who promotes respect and acceptance in these five categories, nominate them at fcgov.com/hra or by calling (970) 416-4254. Nominations will be accepted through Oct. 31.
The awards ceremony will take place at 4:45 p.m. on December 4 at City Hall, 300 Laporte Ave.
To learn more about the awards and to submit a nomination visit fcgov.com/hra