GM Business Park Construction
Show archived press release
The City of Fort Collins Streets Department is scheduled to complete asphalt milling and paving in the GM Business Park. This work will be completed as part of the Street Maintenance Program. Closures will be required to complete the work and construction will begin the week of May 26. The project is expected to last approximately three weeks, however, weather has a large influence on the schedule and construction may be delayed because of precipitation or cool air temperatures. Please note the anticipated construction schedule below:
Phase 1 (3-4 days)
- All roads open for prepwork
Phase 2 (4-5 days)
- Monte Carlo Dr. CLOSED, McMurry Ave. to Innovation Dr.
- Asphalt milling and patching on all other streets and will remain open, however, parking may be restricted.
Phase 3 (1-2 days)
- Innovation Dr. CLOSED to thru traffic
- Business access use westbound Harmony Rd. to Innovation Dr.
Phase 4 (1-2 days)
- McMurry Ave. CLOSED, Harmony Rd. to Burlington Ct.
- Businesses on McMurry: use Innovation Dr. to Monte Carlo Dr.
- Residents use alternate routes
Project dates are estimates based on favorable conditions; variances may occur due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Project updates and progress will be posted online at fcgov.com/smp.
Work Zone Information
Typical working hours are weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., however work may occur outside these times or on the weekends to expedite the project. Road closures will be utilized. Alternate routes are suggested to avoid the construction zones.
For more information about the Street Maintenance Program, and to view project updates, please visit fcgov.com/smp.