The most recent information regarding the flooding status of the City follows:
• The City of Fort Collins is closing our local Emergency Operation Center as conditions have subsided. City crews remain on call to respond to any flooding issues should they occur. To report localized flooding, call 970-221-6700.
• For your safety, keep away from the river and all floodwaters.
• The National Weather Service (NWS) now predicts scattered showers continuing over the foothills throughout the evening.
• Information about regional road closures, public health issues in surrounding communities, and instructions on how to donate can be found at Larimer.org. The County is requesting only monetary donations at this time as they can be put to immediate use and provide greater flexibility.
• The City of Fort Collins reminds citizens to call 911 only in the event of emergencies. The non-emergency phone number for Fort Collins police is 970-221-6540. Larimer County dispatch is 970-416-1985.
• The City continues to advise the public to avoid unnecessary contact with river and other water bodies as they are likely contaminated with sewage from breached septic systems, etc.
• The City reminds citizens to turn off their sprinkler systems.
• Fort Collins Utilities’ Water Treatment Facility reports that City drinking water remains safe, with water coming from Horsetooth Reservoir, not the Poudre River.
• Both the Drake and Mulberry Water Reclamation Facilities continue to operate well, with no issues reported.
• The following intersections and bridges remain closed:
o Overland Trail
o Shields Street
o Lincoln Street
o Linden Street
• Stormwater staff continues to inspect the structural integrity of bridges, which are reported to be holding well. Other infrastructure checks also are reported to be stable at this time.