May 25 Meeting about Transfort’s service changes, including 365 Day Service
Show archived press release
- Timothy Wilder, Transfort Service Development Manager, 970-416-2113, dHdpbGRlckBmY2dvdi5jb20=, Website: http://www.ridetransfort.com/
- Jill Marx, Public Relations Coordinator, 970-221-6951, am1hcnhAZmNnb3YuY29t
Twice a year, the City of Fort Collins’ public transit agency, Transfort, makes improvements to its service. Prior to implementing major service changes, riders have the opportunity to provide feedback and suggestions at a public meeting. In advance of the August 2017 updates, Transfort will host a meeting on Thursday, May 25 from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. at the Colorado River Community Room (222 Laporte Avenue).
Proposed changes would involve the following routes:
- MAX – Potential Sunday & Holiday service
- FLEX – Time changes to enhance on-time performance and transfers to RTD.
- HORN – Alignment change (South Campus Dorms), Time changes
- GOLD – Alignment change (Downtown)
- Route 2 – Potential Sunday & Holiday service, Alignment change, Time changes
- Route 3 – Potential Sunday & Holiday service, Time changes
- Route 6 – Alignment change, Time changes, Potential evening and Saturday service reduction
- Route 7 – Alignment change, Time changes, Potential evening service reduction
- Route 8 – Potential Sunday & Holiday service
- Route 12 - Alignment change, Time changes, Potential Evening Service reduction
- Route 14 – Potential Sunday & Holiday service
- Route 16 – Potential Sunday & Holiday service, Alignment change, Time changes
- Route 18 – Time changes
- Route 32 – Additional evening service
The proposed service changes would go into effect August 22, 2016. Transfort is also taking feedback via this questionnaire: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3560214/Transfort-Service-Changes-Questionnaire.
For more information on Transfort services, citizens can visit www.ridetransfort.com.
The meeting location is wheelchair accessible. Persons with disabilities requiring special accommodations should notify Transfort at (970) 224-6161 prior to the day of the meeting so that proper accommodations may be arranged.