Transportation is changing. Explore exciting new forms of alternative transportation at Max Out on Alternative Transportation. The program is free and takes place June 19, 3-5 p.m., Downtown Transit Center, 250 Mason St. RSVP at http://fcgov.com/biz-ed.
• learn about MAX - Transfort’s newest service
• discover new routes and technologies that make it easier to travel Fort Collins without a car
• learn to make ‘last mile’ connections with transit by foot and bicycle
• brush up on safe cycling practices
• learn about bike share and bike library opportunities
• check out the many regional transportation options available to commuters
This is the second of four programs in the annual Biz Ed program. Sessions include group participation and networking opportunities.