Contact Information Contact Information
Vibrant Neighborhoods E-newsletter Vibrant Neighborhoods E-newsletter
Vibrant Neighborhoods Grant Program will not be open in 2019.
Please continue to visit this page for any updates.
Vibrant Neighborhoods Grant
How would a City-funded project help foster, enhance, and renew the characteristics that make your neighborhood and the City of Fort Collins a great place to live and work?
The Vibrant Neighborhoods Grant (VNG) is a progressive and innovative program which offers funds in support of neighborhood projects that are co-created by the residents and local stakeholders through a collaborative process.
To participate, you and your neighbors must work together! Keep reading this page to find out more information and give our office a call if you have any questions.
What types of projects are eligible?
Projects which demonstrate that they benefit the neighborhood as a whole. Eligible projects must be implemented within the limits of the City of Fort Collins. Here are a few ideas to help your neighborhood start brainstorming a great project:
- Community Events
- Public Art or Murals
- Night Sky Lighting Projects
- Educational Events
- Seating Areas
- "Do-it-Yourself" Library
- Improvements to existing paths
- Establishing a Community Compost
This is NOT an exhaustive list of potential projects! Think about what might benefit your neighborhood.
What were the 2017 projects?
These neighborhoods were awarded Vibrant Neighborhood Grants for their projects:
- Hickory Village - Volleyball Court
- Village West/Lexington Green Pool Assoc. - Picnic Shelter & Bike Parking/Repair Station
- North Fort Collins - Community Engagement Events
- Harmony Crossing - Park Improvements
- Harvest Park - Seating & Native Plant Landscaping
- Saddlebrook - Dark Sky Lighting
- Richard's Lake - Neighborhood Entry Sign & Landscaping
- Rogers Park - Neighborhood Events & Little Library
- Stonehenge - Native Plan Entryway Landscaping
- River Rock Commons - Public Art
Is a project idea appropriate for funding?
Grant funds should be used to improve upon or align with existing objectives, projects, or plans developed or implemented by the City of Fort Collins. Consider reviewing these resources as a starting point:
If you have any questions about this program please contact:
Please note that information regarding the Vibrant Neighborhoods Grant is subject to change.