In addition to competitive, market-based pay, the City of Fort Collins also offers excellent employee wellness programs and benefits.*
The benefits you might expect:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plans (mandatory 401, voluntary 457 and Roth IRA plans)
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
And the ones you might not expect:
- An award-winning employee Wellness Program to keep you healthy.
- CityCare health center for convenient access to acute and preventive healthcare at little or no cost
- Access to on-site fitness rooms and the City’s recreation centers to keep you active and fit.
- Ergonomic adjustments to make your workstations comfortable and safe.
- Free Transfort bus passes to help you get around town.
- Professional development opportunities to help you learn and grow.
Equal Opportunity Employer#
The City of Fort Collins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for positions for which they have applied without regard to gender (regardless of gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age 40 years or older, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by law. For the purpose of this City policy “sexual orientation” means a person’s actual or perceived orientation toward heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality.