Fort Collins COVID-19 Golf Policies#
The Golf Division has been working diligently with City, County, and State public health partners to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and align the operations of golf courses with their recommendations and orders. With the reopening of our courses, we are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of both the public and our staff. All customers must obey the following rules and procedures.
Anyone not following the policies will be removed from the golf course without a refund.
Rules and Regulations - Updated 4/14/2021#
- Online booking is preferred.
- Walk-in tee times are currently available.
- Single tee times are no longer available online.
- Tee times can be made over the phone or online up to 9 days in advance:
- Collindale - 970-221-6651
- Southridge - 970-416-2828
- City Park Nine - 970-221-6650
- Online at fcgov.com/golf
- Please note: day of tee times are not available online.
- Pull carts will be available for rent.
- Golf carts and pull carts will be cleaned and disinfected by golf course staff after each use.
- Reservations of less than four may be paired with other golfers to fill out the foursome. You will be able to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet during your round. If you are not comfortable having a group join you, we encourage you to book a tee time reservation with four players.
- Please note: If you book a reservation for four players, you will be responsible for paying for the four reserved slots, regardless of the number of players you have in your group.
- Driving range is now open
- League play is allowed
- Club rentals are available
- Restaurants are open
- Upon arrive, guests may call and pay over the phone, or pay in person at the pro shop. Guests paying in person should be COVID-19 symptom free, wearing a face covering and maintaining 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Credit, debit, premier cards, gift cards, and annual passes will be accepted in the pro shop.
What to Expect After Check-in#
- Guests must wear a face cover in/around the clubhouse, pro shop, when interacting with staff, and in outdoor locations where 6 feet of physical distance is difficult to maintain.
- The pro shop is open for business.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the clubhouse and the pro shop at any time. Do not congregate in or around the clubhouse.
- Restrooms in the clubhouse and port-a-lets on the course will be open and disinfected regularly.
On the Course#
- Each group will be called to the tee.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet from everyone in your group, staff, and other patrons must be followed at all times.
- Flagsticks can now be removed when putting. Flagsticks will be cleaned routinely.
- Two people from the same household may ride in a golf cart without facial coverings. Two people who do NOT cohabitate may ride in a golf cart with facial coverings and one person must remain the driver for the whole round. Due to limited number of carts, a cart may not be available at your given tee time.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, trash cans and sand/seed bottles have been reinstalled.
- It is recommended that players bring their own prefilled water bottles. Access to coolers on the course and ice/bottle fill stations will not be available.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, mask, and any personal protective equipment necessary.
Food and Beverage Service#
- Mackenzie’s Pub & Grill and C.B. Potts (Southridge and Collindale only) are open with limited seating.
- Guests should wear facemasks until they are seated at a table or are outside and can maintain six feet of distancing.
- Due to limited staffing, hours may vary.