Contact Information Contact Information
Golf Subscriptions Golf Subscriptions
Fort Collins COVID-19 Golf Policies
The Golf Division has been working diligently with City, County, and State public health partners to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and align the operations of golf courses with their recommendations and orders. With the reopening of our courses, we are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of both the public and our staff. All customers must obey the following rules and procedures.
Anyone not following the policies will be removed from the golf course without a refund.
Rules and Regulations - Updated 6/24/2020
- Online booking is preferred.
- Walk-in tee times are not currently available.
- NEW - Single tee times are no longer available online.
- Tee times can be made over the phone or online up to 9 days in advance:
- Collindale - 970-221-6651
- Southridge - 970-416-2828
- City Park Nine - 970-221-6650
- Online at fcgov.com/golf
- Please note: day of tee times are not available online.
- Only single-rider carts will be available.
- Exceptions will be made for persons with disabilities accompanied by a caretaker and persons who can prove they cohabitate. Due to a limited number of carts, there may not be a cart available at your tee time.
- Pull carts will be available for rent.
- Golf carts and pull carts will be cleaned and disinfected by golf course staff after each use.
- Reservations of less than four may be paired with other golfers to fill out the foursome. You will be able to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet during your round. If you are not comfortable having a group join you, we encourage you to book a tee time reservation with four players.
- Please note: If you book a reservation for four players, you will be responsible for paying for the four reserved slots, regardless of the number of players you have in your group.
- Scorecards and pencils can be requested at pro shop or printed:
- Driving range is now open
- League play is allowed
- Club rentals are available
- Group lessons for less than 10 will begin in June
- Restaurants are open
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Upon arrive, guests may call and pay over the phone, or pay in person at the pro shop. Guests paying in person should be COVID-19 symptom free, wearing a face covering and maintaining 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Credit, debit, premier cards, gift cards, and annual passes will be accepted in the pro shop. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
What to Expect After Check-in
- Guests must wear a face cover in/around the clubhouse, pro shop, when interacting with staff, and in outdoor locations where 6 feet of physical distance is difficult to maintain. *Visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for instructions on how to make a homemade face cover at cdc.gov.
- The pro shop is open for business – no cash payments will be accepted for golf or purchased items.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the clubhouse and the pro shop at any time. Do not congregate in or around the clubhouse.
- Restrooms in the clubhouse and port-a-lets on the course will be open and disinfected regularly.
- The putting green is available for practice 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time. No holes or flags will be present. Find an area at least 6 feet away from others to putt. Users must have a tee time to access the putting green.
On the Course
- Each group will be called to the tee. To maintain physical distancing do not advance to the first tee until your group is called.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet from everyone in your group, staff, and other patrons must be followed at all times.
- Leave flagsticks in the cup at all times. Cups will be turned upside down so the ball only drops an inch below the surface. Please remove your ball without touching the flagstick.
- Do not touch anyone else’s golf equipment including bag, clubs, balls, tees, pull cart, etc.
- NEW – two people from the same household may ride in a golf cart without facial coverings. Two people who do NOT cohabitate may ride in a golf cart with facial coverings and one person must remain the driver for the whole round.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers, sand bottles, and towel buckets have been removed.
- It is recommended that players bring their own prefilled water bottles. Access to coolers on the course and ice/bottle fill stations will not be available.
- Hold on to all trash, especially food items, until the end of your round. At the end of your round, deposit your trash into the properly marked trash and recycle bins near the clubhouse.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, mask, and any personal protective equipment necessary.
Food and Beverage Service
- Mackenzie’s Pub & Grill and C.B. Potts (Southridge and Collindale only) are open with limited capacity.
- Customers picking up food in the restaurant should not congregate in groups. Please maintain 6 feet of distance while waiting for food orders.
- Credit card payment only, no cash sales.
- Due to limited staffing, hours may vary.
- If you are not placing or picking up a to go order, you must be seated to be served.