Arthur Ditch at Loomis and Olive Street Improvements
The City of Fort Collins plans to reconstruct the structurally deficient bridge at Loomis and Olive Street in winter of 2016. The bridge is part of the Arthur Ditch irrigation system that runs through Old Town Fort Collins. The section of bridge that lies beneath the public rights of way is approximately 300’ in length at this location. Over the next several months the City will conduct construction activities in partnership with Connell Resources, Inc. within this area to replace the bridge. When complete, the bridges will be able to support all vehicles which frequent the roadways.
- Removal of Existing Box Culvert
- Replacement of Culvert Box, Cast in Place
- Structural and Roadway Earthwork
- Stormsewer Work
- Drainage Improvements
- Pedestrian Improvements
- Pavement Improvements
- Landscape Restoration
See proposed intersection design HERE.
In order to complete the construction, there will be impacts to the traveling public On both Loomis and Olive Street in the vicinity of the bridge repair.
- City of Fort Collins Bridge Management Program
- Streets Management Program
- Pedestrian Needs Program
- Construction is scheduled to begin January 2016
- Construction is scheduled to end May 2016
Tracy Dyer, Engineering Project Manager
970.416.2011 or dGR5ZXJAZmNnb3YuY29t