Safe Drinking Water
Safe, reliable drinking water is always our top priority. We want to reassure you that your drinking water is safe to use from your tap as usual, as confirmed by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Protection Agency and American Water Works Association. We will continue to monitor water quality 24/7 at our treatment plants.
What Can (and Can’t) You Do During Stay-at-Home?
With an official Stay-at-Home Order in place, many in the community are wondering what they can and can’t do until the Order is lifted on April 17.
During the Stay-at-Home Order, you can:
- Go to the pharmacy to get medication
- Get groceries for you and anyone that lives in your home.
- Have a take-out meal from your favorite local restaurant
- Get food or supplies for your pet
- Take your dog around the block or go for a hike -- as long as you are keeping a 6-foot distance from others
- Enjoy City and County open spaces
- Take groceries and supplies to your at-risk parents, grandparents or neighbors
During the Stay-at-Home Order, you cannot:
- Invite people over or gather in groups
- Host play dates for kids
- Visit park playgrounds, shelters, picnic areas and dog parks
- Dine in at restaurants
- Exercise at gyms and fitness studios
- Visit bars and nightclubs
- Visit hair and nail salons, massage and tattoo parlors, and spas
While the order is in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you should stay at home as much as possible and only get out to travel for essentials and exercise outdoors – and anytime you leave your home, you should practice social (physical) distancing and keep a 6-foot distance between yourself and others.
For questions specific to the Stay-at-Home Order, Larimer County asks that you submit your questions through their official form.