· Colorado Climber Loan Fund now providing eligible small businesses with working capital loans between $30,000 - $500,000.
· WorkLife Partnership’s Small Dollar Loans Program is an efficient, cost-effective, low-risk alternative to payroll advances and employee loan programs.
· Skill Advance Colorado Job Training Grant helps businesses and nonprofits create customized job training for employees through industry customized job training reimbursement grants.
· OEDIT Business Foundations Technical Assistance Grant Program provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado small businesses to help businesses legally establish themselves.
· COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Payments were automatically deferred for 30 months from the date of the Note. SBA began approving COVID EIDL applications in Spring 2020. This means we are rapidly approaching the end of the deferment period for those early loans. Business Owners should start preparing to make payments.
· Hire A Veteran - Hiring candidates who fit your job needs can be difficult, but have you ever considered targeting your search to veterans? Veteran job seekers are frequently overlooked and underrepresented, but are often the strongest of candidates already highly specialized in many areas. Receive a Tax Credit: The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is available when hiring qualified veterans and can reduce employer federal tax liability by as much as $2,400 to $9,600 per new hire.
- 2022 NOCO Women’s Small Business Conference
Join us in celebrating the Unstoppable Women Entrepreneurs of Northern Colorado. We are excited to bring you a day of discovery and connection as the NOCO Women’s Small Business Conference returns for 2022. Listen to 32 + inspirational women presenters explore what makes an entrepreneur unstoppable.
Early Bird registration wraps up on September 22nd, so register now!
- Regional Workforce Symposium Set for September 27
"Solving the Talent Equation" Engage + Empower = Retain
That's the theme of a day full of brainstorming to solve the puzzle facing employers in today's dynamic job market - attracting and retaining top talent. Register now for the early-bird price of just $39!
This regional event is presented in partnership with Larimer County Economic and Workforce Development Program and Employment Services of Weld County.
And for the first time, it will be hosted in Weld County at the beautiful new Aims Community College Welcome Center!
"Solving the Talent Equation" guarantees a day of learning and networking focused on creative, breakthrough thinking and practical applications for every type and size of business.
You'll discover solutions to today's biggest workforce challenges, including:
- Creative thinking around child care, housing, and employee retention
- The employee / customer journey map of a premier NoCo innovator
- A work-based learning pipeline from school to work and many more topics featuring audience dialogue throughout the day.