- Colorado Climber Loan Fund now providing eligible small businesses with working capital loans between $30,000 - $500,000.
- WorkLife Partnership’s Small Dollar Loans Program is an efficient, cost-effective, low-risk alternative to payroll advances and employee loan programs.
- Skill Advance Colorado Job Training Grant helps businesses and nonprofits create customized job training for employees through industry customized job training reimbursement grants.
- OEDIT Business Foundations Technical Assistance Grant Program provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado small businesses to help businesses legally establish themselves.
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Payments were automatically deferred for 30 months from the date of the Note. SBA began approving COVID EIDL applications in Spring 2020. This means we are rapidly approaching the end of the deferment period for those early loans. Business Owners should start preparing to make payments.
- Hire A Veteran - Hiring candidates who fit your job needs can be difficult, but have you ever considered targeting your search to veterans? Veteran job seekers are frequently overlooked and underrepresented, but are often the strongest of candidates already highly specialized in many areas. Receive a Tax Credit: The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is available when hiring qualified veterans and can reduce employer federal tax liability by as much as $2,400 to $9,600 per new hire.
Bare Minimum Digital Marketing
Contrary to popular opinion, your business does not HAVE to be on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, have an email list AND a YouTube channel. Digital marketing can easily get overwhelming – let’s tackle what it means for your business and formulate an actionable plan!
August 17. 2022
Protecting Your Creativity
Intellectual Property…patents, trademarks and copyrights, is not just for rocket scientists; it is for artists, musicians, creative people, and businesses big and small, technical and non-technical. In this fast-paced session you will learn the tricks you can use at little or no cost to protect your creativity in harsh business environments.
August 24, 2022
3 Ways Financial Information Can Make Your Business Thrive
This course will improve your capability to read financial statements (primarily Balance Sheet and Income Statement). It is intended for small business owners and their bookkeepers who want to gain new or additional insights into their business financial performance.
August 31, 2022